How to Choose Vinyl Replacement Windows, Double Hung Casement Sliding Bay Bow Windows Columbus OH
http://innovatebuildingsolutions.com/products/windows Learn how to choose the right type of vinyl replacement window. This video explains:
• How a casement crank out window can be a strong choice for someone in a wheelchair or has mobility challenges — but not a great selection for a family with small children.
• Create expansive views in a living room, family room or rec room using a picture window.
• Increase sunlight and air flow in kitchen windows using a double hung or garden window.
• How to get rid of problems with leaking, rotten or rusted bedroom windows by using side to side slider or double hung windows.
• Use bay and bow windows to add architectural interest, a decorative touch, improved air flow and seating to a room.
• Vinyl replacement windows are available in different colors, woodgrain finishes, etched and leaded glass to add to any décor.
• Whether you’re choosing a vinyl, wood, glass block or acrylic block replacement window look at your needs, who(m) will be using the room, budget and various window styles to make the best choice.
For more information or an estimate on vinyl replacement windows call:
Clear Choice Window & Door in Columbus
(614-545-6886 or in
Cincinnati or Dayton
In Cleveland contact Cleveland Window & Door
• Please comment or subscribe if you’d like more information on the various types of vinyl replacement windows.