HTC Windows 8S Screen Replacement Guide
A step by step guide to replacing the touch screen and LCD on the HTC Windows 8S smartphone and recommended screen suppliers.
To learn how to repair mobile phone, here is a good course: http://w2u.eu/1do6sXS
Recommended Replacement Screen Supplier: This supplier has good screens. I used their screen in this video. It’s a combined LCD & digitiser – http://w2u.eu/12offHI.
As an alternative from a good supplier, here’s white version on Amazon: http://w2u.eu/ZIidVP and a black version http://w2u.eu/15QUn9C
If you need a replacement ‘Navigation Light Flex Cable Ribbon’, you can buy them on eBay for about £10. Here’s a supplier: http://w2u.eu/11RTgWQ
1. Torx Screwdriver – http://w2u.eu/13vZtG6
2. iSesamo Tool – http://w2u.eu/11NfF8U
3. Philips screwdriver – http://w2u.eu/14kA7tQ
4. Spudger – http://w2u.eu/14kAg0p
5. Double sided tape – 1mm and 2mm – http://w2u.eu/19yMnMV