Comparison of French Door Styles
This video compares the different types of French doors.
French doors are one of the most elegant additions that you can make to your home. Whether you are building a new home, and using our beveled glass french doors, or adding a family room onto your house, and using double doors to close off your addition, we manufacture a french door style to fit all your needs.
* French doors with wood mullions — These are the traditional french doors manufactured with true divided lite design, which means that a 15-lite has 15 separate pieces of glass.
* French doors with beveled glass — These doors are the Same traditional design as above, except in tempered beveled glass, which adds a more elegant look. When These are done in our standard stock glass sizes, the cost is not much more than the standard flat glass above.
* French doors with grooved glass – This is a new that we Have just started manufacturing with glass that is actually One piece, but the beveled design is cut into the surface of the glass. We have 10-lite, 15-lite, and our new double Prairie design.
* Bifold french doors with clear tempered glass — These are the new matching bifolds to our french doors with clear tempered glass. These are being used more and more for room dividers, and add that extra dimension to your home.
* Bifold french doors with beveled glass — These are the new matching bifolds to our beveled glass doors. These Are being used more and more for room dividers, and add that extra dimension to your home.